1. Download Informal Supplier Import Template.
2. Complete the template with the following information
Column A. Leave blank.
Column B. Input Supplier's name. Compulsory.
Column C. Vendor code from SUN, SAP or PeopleSoft. Compulsory.
Column D. PO BOX or OFFICE. Compulsory for PeopleSoft ONLY.
Column E. Input Supplier's business number (ABN).
Column F & G. Input the supplier's order email. Compulsory
Column H to L. Input Supplier's address
Column M. Postal address country (AU, NZ, GB, SG etc.) Compulsory. See a list of the accepted country codes here. You must use the two digit country code.
3. In Purchase Plus, got to [Settings] [Accounts Payable] and [View.]
4. In the [Supplier Imports] tab, click the green [+ Supplier Imports]
5. In the pop-up window, select [Choose File] to browse for the Informal Supplier Import Template you created earlier, then click [Save].
6. The import [State] will show as 'Open'. Wait a few seconds before refreshing the page. The [State] will now show as 'Complete'. The [Import Information] will confirm how many Suppliers were imported and [Import Error File Name] will show if there have been any import errors.
Your Suppliers and Vendor Codes have now been imported into Purchase Plus.
For more information, view: Add a Supplier