You can only approve a Flagged Invoice if you have been given the Financial or Operational Approver Status. It is strongly recommended that invoices are reviewed by the responsible individuals, on a one-by-one basis, to confirm that the expenditure is warranted and approved.
1. In [Documents] [Invoices] select the [Flagged Invoices] tab.
By default, the tab will show invoices that are awaiting your approval. If you wish to view all invoices awaiting approval, deselect [Awaiting My Approval].
2. Find the Invoice you want to review and click on the Invoice [Document Number]. The invoice will open up.
3. Review the following items on an invoice:
Department & Account Code
Invoice Tax Total
Invoice Total (Including Tax)
Invoice Line Item Description
4. Ensure you have selected the correct [Department] & [Account Code] in the invoice header, as this is where the invoice will be charged to.
5. If you require, to cost off individual invoice line items to a different department and/or account code, please follow the help guide: Split Invoice Line Items via Invoice Journal Entries.
6. Once reviewed, click the [Approve] button in the Operational or Financial Approve columns (whichever you have Approver Status for.)
Note - Flagged Invoices will not be sent to Reconciled Invoices, until both Operational and Financial Approval has been actioned. Your Flagged Invoice has now been sent to Reconciled Invoices.