Note - deleting an inventory location requires the Buyer - Inventory - Manage persona (see this help article for further details).
1. To access a Stock Location, go to [Inventory], [Stock Locations].
2. If, your Stock Location is empty, click the [Paper and Pen] icon of the Stock Location. If, your Stock Location has items recorded, please jump to step 4.
3. A pop-up window will appear, click the red [Delete Stock Location] button.
4. If the Store Location, has items recorded, a Stock Take is needed to record "0" quantities.
To start a Stock Take for a single Stock Location, click the name of the Stock Location you want to delete.
5. Select [Stock Takes], then click the top left green [+ Stock Take] button.
6. Click [Save] in the pop-up window.
7. Click [Count Not Started].
8. Enter  count into all line items. Once, all line items have 0 count, select the green [Done] button.
Note: It's important to enter  count for all line items, otherwise the count will be incomplete.
9. You now have to clear the variance. Click on the number in the variance column.
10. Click [+Stock Variance]. In the pop-up window, click [Save].
11. Click [Complete].
12. Once 'Variations' are $0.00, your locations will now be highlighted in green, and you are ready to close your Stock Take.
Select [Stock Locations] and click [Close] to close the stock take.
13. You are now able to delete the location, as per step 2. & 3.