In this section, we will show you how to create Buy Lists per Category and Self Managed Pricing Catalogues per supplier
Create Buy Lists per Category
1. Under [Catalogues] [Buy Lists] create a new Buy List by clicking the green [+] button.
2. Name your Buy List and, if appropriate, set a default Department and Account Code. Then click [Save].
3. Click on [View] icon to view your new Buy List.
4. Click on the green [+] button to add products to your Buy List.
In the pop-up, deselect [Priced Only], search for an appropriate description and click the [Hand Picker] icon to add it to the Buy List. Repeat until all products for the category are added.
Note - Unlike a regular Buy List, it is important to deselect [Priced Only] and it is okay to choose descriptions with 0/0 quotes, as we are going to import the price, tax from each supplier in the Self Managed Pricing Catalogue.
Navigating back to the [Catalogued Products] tab, you'll now see that your products have been added to your Buy List.
6. If needed: click into [Product Code] of each product line and enter your internal product reference/material number and click [Enter] to save.
Note - Entering your internal product reference/material number, creates a link between your reference number and the Purchase Plus ID. This link is critical, if you want to use your internal product reference/material number for the import of price updates.
7. Under the tab [Catalogue Exports] create an export by clicking the green [+ Catalogue Export] button.
Note - Refresh the page to access the completed Catalogue Export under [File Name]. You will need the [pp_product_id] to import your product price into the Self Managed Pricing Catalogue.
Import Self Managed Product Price & Tax
1. Select [Catalogues] and then [Self Managed Pricing] from the menu.
2. Click the green [+] button in the top left to create a new catalogue. Name it and select the Supplier it relates to and click [Enter] to save.
Once the catalogue has been created, click the [View] icon.
3. Under [Catalogue Exports] and create an export by clicking the green [+ Catalogue Export] button.
Note - Refresh the page to access the completed Catalogue Export under [File Name]. You will use this file to enter the Pack Price and Tax Percentage and copy across the [pp_product_id] from all relevant Buy List Exports.
4. Open your [Self Managed Pricing Export] and complete ONLY the following columns, and leave all other columns blank:
Column I [pack_price_ex_tax]
Column J [tax_percentage]
Column Q [pp_product_id]
Save file as Comma Separated Spreadsheet (.csv).
5. Under the tab [Catalogue Import] import your file by clicking the green [+] button.
Chose your import file, if applicable you can delete previous items and schedule the import for a future date and select [Save].
Note - Refresh the page, you will be able to see the successful [Import Information] and any [Import Error file name]
6. Congratulations, you have now completed Buys Lists and imported Self Managed Pricing. When you navigate to your Buy List per category, you will see that your imported price is showing against the product.