Bugs Squashed 🐛
1. Clicking 'process' on Credit Notes was generating an internal server error
This has now been resolved.
2. Restrictions on running snapshots for the same time period
Previously, users were unable to generate a snapshot for the same time period (e.g. two snapshots for the month of November 2020). Instead, users had to delete the existing snapshot before a new snapshot could be created. We have removed this restriction and users can now generate new snapshots without the need to delete the existing one. We will monitor this moving forward.
3. Invoice not showing in child account
Users that operated in a parent organisation and attempted to edit invoices in a child organisation were seeing Departments for all organisations presented in the Invoice header when attempting to change these. This has now been restricted to the organisation that the invoice belongs to. We have also added a 'Purchaser' field to the Invoice header for such organisations.
4. Incorrect warning message displayed when viewing Purchase Orders relating to a Requisition
Previously, when users were attempting to send a Purchase Order, they were advised that an Invoice had already been generated for the Purchase Order in question. This message should have read that a Purchase Order has already been sent. This has now been fixed.
5. Requisition workflow modifications were not reflected in Purchase Plus
Amendments to workflows for pre-existing Purchase Requisitions were not reflected immediately within Purchase Plus. This has now been fixed.
Features Released 🚀
1. Buyer - Admin now has the ability to re-open Purchase Orders without contacting Purchase Plus!
This is a huge win for our Buyers. Users with the Buyer - Admin persona now have the ability to re-open closed Purchase Orders in Purchase Plus.
When re-opening Purchase Orders, the end user is prompted to add a reason why this Purchase Order is being re-opened:
This field is mandatory. When a reason is entered, it will appear as a private comment on the Purchase Order under the Comments tab:
2. Add the Purchaser's product code to the Stock Take Export
When going to Inventory → Stock Locations → (select a location) → Stock Take → (select a stock take) and clicking 'Export', the resulting CSV file will now include a column containing the Purchaser’s product code.