The Stock take 'period' will need to be changed to allow a new Stock take to be started.
Please follow the below steps:
1. From 'Dashboard', go to [Inventory] [Settings].
2. Click on the latest month that is open.
Note - the latest month will be on the top line of the drop-down list, as highlighted below. A pop-up window will appear.
3. On the pop-up window, click on the 'drop down' box, and select on the required month that is needed to start the new Stock take.
4. When the new month is selected, give it a few seconds and the window will refresh.
5. When the screen is refreshed, the new month of the current stock take will be shown on the top line of the list under [Settings], and a new Stock take can be started.
(Note - Before starting a new Stock take, please make sure no previous Stock takes are still open. Purchase Plus will not allow a new Stock take to be created until all previous Stock takes are closed).
For more information, please check out this article, Month End Process & Processing Stock Takes.