1. Ensure that you logged into Purchase Plus, on the left side of the screen click on [Catalogues] and then [Supplier Catalogues].
Note - You can only add products that are in our master catalogue. If the product you are searching for cannot be found, please see our creating a new product guide.
2. To create a new catalogue, click the green [+] button and input the name of your New Catalogue. Press 'Enter' on your keyboard to save it. Next, click on the [View] icon on the right side of the catalogue to view it.
3. Now in the [Catalogued Products] click on the green [+] button to add new products.
4. The [In Buy List] and [Priced Categories] are features which can help you find specific products you are after with greater ease.
In Buy List - To help pinpoint which products the enabled purchasers on your catalogue are using, select the 'In Buy List' tick box. Combined with your additional search criteria this will only show you products that are on the enabled Purchaser's Buy Lists. This will help you to identify which products you can potentially sell to the purchasers which you may not currently be aware that the purchaser is buying.
Priced Categories - The 'Priced Categories' tick box will only return results of products that are in the categories that you currently supply.
Use the search box to look for your products. The search displays 25 results per page. You can move to the next page of results by clicking [>] in the bottom left of the window.
Click the [Hand Picker] icon on the right-hand side of the product to add it to your catalogue.
Repeat Step 4 for each product in your catalogue. Once you have found all of your products, click the [X] in the top right of the pop up to close it.
5. To add pricing excl. GST and GST % to your product, click on the item to highlight, it will then prompt you to input your price (excl. GST) and GST %. Press 'Enter' on your keyboard to save. This product and price have been added to your catalogue.
If pricing is added incorrectly, double-click on the product and re-enter your price. To delete a product, click on the [Bin] icon on the right-hand side of the product.
Your products are now loaded into your catalogue. Before Buyers can start purchasing, you will need to link them to your Catalogue as seen in Add a Buyer to a Catalogue.