There are two options to edit an Informal Supplier's details:
1. Update a singular Informal Suppliers' delivery email address
1. From [Dashboard], go to [Suppliers] [My Suppliers].
2. Type the name of the Supplier in the search field, and click on the Supplier's name highlighted in blue, as seen in the screenshot below.
[Note - A Formal Marketboomer Supplier's email address (those with a star alongside them) cannot be edited by a Buyer. This has to be carried out by the Supplier. If Purchase Orders are going to the wrong email address for a Formal Supplier, please contact your Supplier directly].
3. In the [Assigned Delivery Outboxes] tab, complete the following information:
Type = Choose 'Email'
Endpoint = Insert the actual email address that orders should go to (hit 'enter' on your keyboard to save)
Export Format = Choose 'Default Purchase Order Format'
Attachment Format = Choose 'Default Purchase Order (Classic) XML Format'
Default = Tick the checkbox
Note - Only one default delivery box can be selected per Supplier.
If a Supplier wishes to assign different inbox's for certain Buyers/regions, they can follow this help guide.
You have now manually updated your Informal Supplier's delivery email address.
2. Add multiple Informal Supplier delivery email addresses
1. Go to [Settings] [Accounts Payable] and click the 'eye' on the AP hub.
2. Navigate to the [Suppliers] tab, and select 'Export' button on the bottom left of the screen.
3. Using the Informal Supplier Import Template, copy and paste the data from your export into the mandatory columns.
Note - the ABN/business number is not exported as part of our initial export. Place '0' in this column for all Suppliers to allow the update to import. This will not change your Supplier's ABN/business number, as Purchase Plus uses the Supplier ID field to associate your import with the correct Supplier.
4. Once you have completed the above template, navigate to the [Supplier Imports] tab and import your CSV update file, which includes the amended delivery email address.
5. Refresh your page to confirm that all lines were imported successfully. If the full line item count wasn't imported, click the error file to see what has been completed incorrectly.
You have now successfully bulk-added your Informal Supplier's delivery email address.
6. Under [Dashboard], go to [Suppliers] > [My Suppliers].
7. Type the name of the Supplier in the search field, and click on the Supplier's name highlighted in blue, as seen in the screenshot below.
8. In the [Assigned Delivery Outboxes] tab, you are able to choose which email is to be used as the default order email address. Hit [ENTER] on your keyboard to save this.